As we look ahead to 2021, there is a clear focus from public sector leaders on economic recovery strategies a both a London-wide and local level. Our panel discuss the findings from NLA’s Opportunity London report, which provides and overview of the key growth strategies across the London Boroughs. We examine the challenges that lie ahead for public and private sectors and highlight key opportunities to facilitate investment.
- Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London (Keynote)
- Catherine Staniland, Director, NLA (Chair)
- Laura Citron, CEO, London and Partners
- Graeme Craig, Director of Commercial Development, Transport for London
- Catherine McGuinness, Chair, Policy & Resources Committee, City of London Corporation
- Cllr Darren Rodwell, Deputy Chair Housing and Planning, London Councils; Leader, Barking & Dagenham Council
- Nick Searl, Joint Managing Partner, Argent