What does the region need to continue to attract new sources of capital and new occupiers? How do we best articulate our competitiveness and sector strengths in a time of unprecedented change? These are some of the questions asked as the West Midlands Combined Authority defines its strategies for growth in partnership with the private sector through public sector. In association with West Midlands Growth Company.
- Katie Kopec, Director – Strategic Development Consulting, JLL (Chair)
- Pete Gladwell, Head of Public Sector Partnerships, L&G
- Carl Potter, Principal and Managing Director, Avison Young
- Neil Rami, Chief Executive, West Midlands Growth Company
- Clare Wildfire, Global Practice Leader for Cities, Mott MacDonald