In this session, Katrine Feldinger, Deputy Director of the recently constituted Scottish National Investment Bank, gives an opening briefing to share Scotland’s economic growth strategy, its ambitious plans in the drive to net zero and how Scottish Government, cities and regional stakeholders are enabling a transformational investment agenda in the lead up to Cop26. The panel discuss and take questions on how investment and real estate sectors are responding.
- Michaela Sullivan, Chair, Scottish Property Federation (Chair)
- Katrine Feldinger, Deputy Director, Scottish National Investment Bank (Shareholding and Investment)
- Sindhu Krishna, Head of Sustainable Investments, Phoenix Group
- Nick Penny, Head of Scotland, Savills
- Anna Stamp, Interim Programme Director, Edinburgh BioQuarter