What approaches and strategies are being applied at a local level to facilitate partnerships and investment? What is the role of the private sector in unlocking potential and supporting sustainable growth? What are the priorities for the year ahead? How can we define and measure the value of new developments, socially as well as economically? Our speakers respond to the London-wide picture set out in NLA’s Opportunity London Report, which provides an overview of key growth strategies.
- Sara Bailey, Managing Partner, Head of Real Estate, Trowers & Hamlins (Chair)
- Cllr Julian Bell, Leader, Ealing Council
- Barbara Brownlee, Managing Director, Westminster Builds
- Cllr Clare Coghill, Leader, Waltham Forest Council
- Cllr Ravi Govindia CBE, Leader, Wandsworth Council
- Geoff Pearce, Deputy Chief Executive, Swan Housing Group