Liverpool explore how the city and city region’s economic recovery is being spearheaded through 2021 and how the government’s ambitions to “level up” can be reflected in this agenda. How does the next lockdown halt and hinder the levelling up agenda and what do we need to do next to keep ahead in spite of economic pressures from both Brexit and COVID?
- Alex Irwin-Hunt, Global Markets Editor, FDI Intelligence (Chair)
- Jessica Bowles, Director of Strategy, Bruntwood
- Raphael Miller, Co-Head of Investment, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Tony Reeves, Chief Executive, Liverpool City Council
- Barry Roberts, Managing Director, Morgan Sindall